Real Money FX Sales - VP / Director - London
An established Investment Bank is looking to hire an experienced Real Money FX Sales person to their team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to join a growing and successful team.
Key responsibilities of the UK FX Sales role include:
- Responsible for FX Sales with a focus on UK real money clients
- Focus on sales flow FX, including Forwards, NDFs, Options, Spots and Swaps in developed and emerging markets
- Provide investment advice to clients, including market information
- Work with the wider trading team to design and implement long term trading strategies and grow the bank's client presence
Key requirements of the UK FX Sales role include:
- 6+ years' experience in an FX Sales role within a leading financial institution
- Extensive and in depth knowledge of FX products, structured or flow background is sufficient
- Must have an existing book of clients across UK real money accounts
- Must be ambitious and a self-starter
- Willing to be based in London
If you are interested in the UK FX Sales role, apply online or contact the Sales & Trading Team for more information.