One of the most successful payment providers in Germany is looking for two Reporting Specialists for Hamburg in order to further develop a uniform reporting and tracking system.
- A high-skilled, multinational team working and having fun in the office in the heart of Hamburg.
- A great mentor that is looking forward to develop your hard and soft skills as you wish.
- As part of the migration project from SAS to Hadoop, you will become an expert in reporting using Hadoop.
- Further training opportunities and budget for individual development.
- A stable, successful and innovative bank with an excellent work-life balance.
- A strong works council that guarantees all employee rights.
- 30 plus 2 vacation days on December 24th and 31st.
- Salary between € 55,000 and € 75,000 including bonus.
- You help the team to further develop the different existing reportings with SAS.
- Together with the team you develop new data structures to ensure the company's ability to innovate in terms of the latest methods in data processing and use.
- You analyze different reports and help the bank to take data driven decisions.
- You are the link between the specialist departments (mainly commercial data and credit risk data) and IT in terms of analysis, recording, reporting, prioritization and implementation of data requirements.
- You will be part of the migration project from SAS to Hadoop and learn how to execute reports with Hadoop.
- Fluent in SQL.
- Very good knowledge of one other coding language like Python, R or Java.
- Good knowledge of SAS or keen to learn SAS.
- Keen to be part of the migration from SAS to Hadoop.
- Ideally knowledge of any of the following: Hadoop, Hive, Impala, Tableau, Salesforce.
- Ideally experience in the payment area or with credit risk data.
- Fluent English, the company language is English. Any other spoken language is a plus.
If you are interested in the role, please apply with your current CV. Even if you are not actively looking around at this point, but are interested in job opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact