A leading hedge fund group within a global alternative asset manager seeks a junior-level research and administrative assistant to support multiple investment teams in NYC.
- Provide heavy calendar management
- Book travel, accomodation, and meetings for senior investment professionals
- Produce expense reports
- Interact with sell-side firms to secure seats for PM's at leading inudstry conferences or for other purposes
- Screen all incoming phone calls
- Manage relationships with the firm's vendors
- Assist with research and data-gathering
- 4 years of prior experience in an administrative capacity
- Previous experience at a hedge fund or alternative asset manager
- Intellectual curiosity
- Passion for the investment industry
This is a unique opportunity for a young professional with previous administration experience, so if you meet the requirements, please apply today!