As a Restructuring (Senior) Manager in Paris, you will be responsible for providing strategic and operational guidance to companies facing financial difficulties in the Paris region. You will work with clients to analyse their financial position, identify areas of risk and opportunity, and develop and implement restructuring plans to improve their financial performance.
- Provide strategic and operational guidance to companies facing financial difficulties in the Paris region
- Analyse client's financial position and identify areas of risk and opportunity
- Develop and implement restructuring plans to improve client's financial performance
- Collaborate with other professionals, such as lawyers, accountants, and investment bankers, to provide comprehensive solutions to clients
- Manage and mentor junior team members, providing guidance and training as needed
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, developing new business opportunities as appropriate
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and best practices to ensure the highest quality of service to clients
- 3 - 5+ years of experience in restructuring, financial advisory, or related fields
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with complex financial data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in French and English, both written and spoken
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you are passionate about helping companies improve their financial performance and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team in Paris.