One of the nation's largest auto financiers is looking to build out there risk department ahead of a very busy 2021. My client is looking to bring in candidates for their acquisitions and underwriting analytics groups. Potential incumbents will be expected to analyze large data sets and provide analytical insights to influence business decision making and ultimately drive revenue. As one of the top lenders in the industry, this position would provide immediate job security in addition to growth opportunities even in a volatile economy. While this would be an individual contributor function, this role would provide exposure to people management and require subject matter expertise within the unsecured lending space.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to develop lending strategies, specifically at the point of acquisition.
- Serve as the group subject matter expert with regards to strategy design and data analytics as a whole.
- Formally present findings to senior leadership on a regular basis.
- Liaise with other business units to optimize existing strategies and present opportunities to increase revenue.
- 5+ years of experience in the credit risk domain; AUTO lending experience is a must.
- Expert level proficiency with SAS, SQL, and Tableu in addition to Microsoft offices tooling.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is an absolute must.
- Proven track record using the latest data collecting and visualization tools
- Master's degree or above is preferred but not required.