An International Bank with a growing US footprint is looking to hire a Risk Associate to join its team in New York. This person will be responsible for assisting in the development and maintenance of governance frameworks, policies, and procedures; presenting to senior stakeholders on key risks and remediation plans; and ensuring the team's adherence to applicable regulations.
Candidates coming from a Risk, Audit/Assurance, Compliance, or Strategy background are preferred. Strong communication, written, and organizational skills are a must.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of risk governance frameworks
- Effectively communicate identified issues, risks, and remediation plans across the business
- Regularly assess and update policies to ensure the team is in compliance with regulations
- Create presentations/decks for senior management
- 2+ years of experience in financial services
- Risk, Audit, Compliance, Strategy experience is preferred
- Strong communication, organization, and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree is required