A top American Investment Bank is looking to hire an Associate Director to work directly with the CEO, CRO, and other high-profile individuals to manage the firm's Enterprise Risk Committees. Given this exposure to senior management, the team is looking to bring in an excellent communicator with a high level of executive presence who can effectively identify and present on a variety of risk concepts. This person will also be responsible for coordinating agendas and materials for the Committees, managing governance projects, identifying root causes, creating remediation plans, and influencing senior stakeholders to ensure goals are being met.
This is a key hire for the firm and will offer exposure across all risk stripes, face time with the firm's C-suite, and direct involvement/insight into the firm's most critical projects.
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience in Enterprise or Operational Risk, working knowledge across the Risk Stripes (Market, Credit, Liquidity, Strategic, Operational, etc.), prior experience coordinating Risk or Governance committees, excellent communication skills, and executive presence.
- Manage and support the firm's Risk Committees and strategic projects on an Enterprise level
- Lead high priority regulatory and strategic governance projects across their lifecycle by identifying problems, analyzing root causes, developing solutions, and communicating project results
- Coordinate agendas, interactions, and meetings with senior stakeholders
- Create presentations and communicate findings to key stakeholders
- Build relationships with senior stakeholders in order to influence and drive change
- 10+ years of experience in Enterprise Risk, Operational Risk, or Project Management
- Proven experience managing Risk or Governance Committees, preferably at a major Consulting firm or large bank
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, executive presence, and the ability to present to C-suite individuals