Company: Industry Leading Database Automation & Software Solutions firm
Role: Sales Development Representative
A top-tier and industry leading software company who are focused primarily on database technology and provide fast, scalable technology for app development and process 14% of the world's equity trades are looking to bring on a new Sales Development Representative.
The company are highly focused on internal talent, growth, and progression as they deploy their best-in-class solutions.
- Develop global account strategies and coordinate selling efforts with Senior Account Managers to execute and win deals within financial markets.
- Break into, identify and drive development of large, complex technology projects within targeted accounts
- Build outbound prospecting plans including but not limited to emails, phone calls and industry focused event attendance
- Manage multiple prospective accounts simultaneously while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Display a professional demeanor while representing the firm at prospective meetings, events and conferences
- Leverage and collaborate with internal/external resources such as Executives, Account Managers, Sales Engineering, Marketing, etc.
- 2-5 years of demonstrated experience qualifying and prospecting or selling financial services software or other technically related products to companies over the telephone and in person.
- Proven ability to collaborate with field Sales Representatives to plan and achieve goals.
- Has demonstrated strong customer relations skills.
- Knowledge of standard computer application skills, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Automation/CRM.
- Goal oriented and self-motivated; approaches work with a passion and enthusiasm
Education & Training:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Two or more years of Business Development or Inside Sales experience relating to the above (emphasis on finance and/or software a plus)
Don't hesitate to apply immediately if you feel you are a good fit!