Sales Manager (Northeast Asia), Industrial Magnesium Sales, Singapore
We are currently working with a producer who is seeking to hire an entrepreneurial Sales Manager to join the team as the company looks to expand in the APAC region. The ideal candidate should possess a Hunter mentality to develop the business in Industrial Magnesium sales within the North East Asia region.
- Responsible for driving the sales of industrial magnesium into the Northeast Asia region, especially China, Korea, Japan or Thailand
- Be responsible for the sales/distribution channels
- Build and develop client base in allocated geographical region
- Negotiate commercial contracts to achieve a successful supply to your customers with optimal results.
- Oversee the full order and delivery process to create the best service to your customers
- Possesses at least a Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Sciences or Engineering
- Strong technical knowledge with good business acumen
- Must Speak English and ideally a second Asian language
- Based in Singapore
- Around 1-5 years of experience in the manufacturing or chemical space will be advantageous (Fresh graduates with relevant degree/experience are welcome to apply)
Candidates applying for the roles should be meticulous, hardworking, and initiative driven.
If the above role interests you directly, please send an application through for consideration.