A leading health insurer in the Northeast is looking to bring on a Senior Actuarial Analyst to their growing actuarial team.
This position can be worked remotely from anywhere in the U.S.
Responsibilities of Senior Actuarial Analyst:
- Perform routine actuarial analyses requiring the application of acceptable actuarial techniques, procedures and criteria
- Assist with pricing, valuations, trend analytics, financial reporting and forecasting
- Utilize data management and structure techniques with limited direction and oversight
- With guidance, present completed work and related implications to team members, internal clients and leadership.
Qualifications Senior Actuarial Analyst:
- 3+ years of health actuarial experience
- 4 or more actuarial exams passed towards ASA
- Bachelor's degree in related field (I.E. Actuarial Analysis, Financial Analysis, Statistics)