A rapidly growing insurtech based in the Northeast is looking to add a new Senior Actuarial Analyst to the team.
These positions can be worked remotely from anywhere in the U.S.
Responsibilities of Senior Actuarial Analyst:
- Perform routine actuarial analyses requiring the application of acceptable actuarial techniques, procedures and criteria
- Assist with pricing, valuations, trend analytics, financial reporting and forecasting
- With guidance, present completed work and related implications to team members, internal clients and leadership.
Qualifications Senior Actuarial Analyst:
- 3+ years of health actuarial experience
- 4 or more actuarial exams passed towards ASA (ASA credentials huge plus)
- Bachelor's degree in related field (I.E. Actuarial Analysis, Financial Analysis, Statistics)