A seasoned Growth Equity firm is looking to expand their team with a Growth Equity Senior Associate. They are located in Washington DC and focus on B2B software and tech-enabled services. This is a very entrepreneurial firm that provides an environment for growth and hands-on transaction experience. As a Senior Associate, you will play an integral role in all aspects of the deal process.
Senior Associate Responsibilities:
- Diligence and execute growth equity investment opportunities and transactions across various industries
- Investment sourcing and evaluation including building and managing sourcing channels, deal flow, and helping prioritize transaction pipeline.
- Financial modeling including analysis of financial statements, valuations, returns, and competitive ratios
- Create investment presentations and transactions memos regarding new investment opportunities
- Evaluate and monitor the ongoing performance of portfolio company investments
- Participate in fund raising presentations and marketing
Senior Associate Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years of Investment Banking or Private Equity experience
- Industry knowledge in the Software and tech-enabled services verticals
- Strong GPA from a top university
- Exceptional modeling and analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
If you are looking to transition into Growth Equity or for a new challenge, please apply!