A leading distressed debt hedge fund manager seeks a mid-level investor relations professional to join their lean client team.
- Lead relationship management effort with existing institutional LP relationships
- Prepare marketing materials, including but not limited to RFP's/DDQ's, pitchbooks, and presentation decks
- Maintain the CRM
- Prepare fund performance updates
- Respond to any ad-hoc requests from clients
- 3-5+ previous experience in investor relations/relationship management at another alternative asset manager
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Strong working knowledge of hedge fund products
This is an urgent hire with a leading firm, so if you meet the requirements, please apply today!
Please note: this is not a capital raising position.