We are leading a search for a Sr. Associate level Operational Risk Tester with a leading Financial Services organization in the D.C. market. Seeking an individual with a background in risk management, and preferably a financial services/capital markets background.
This role will have a test execution focus requiring you to conduct meetings with partnering teams to perform process design reviews, design test functions, and analyze effectiveness of controls. Identify gaps in a process risk profile and identify any control design and operating effectiveness deficiencies. Reporting and process improvement will also be a key function of the role.
- 4-6 years of experience in the Capital Markets/Mortgage Industry, Internal Audit or other relevant experience.
- Experience with controls testing for Operational Risk Management.
- Knowledge of Mortgage Markets or Capital Markets Trading and Operations.
- Experience interacting effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to collaborate effectively, open to new insights, challenge status quo and inspire change.
- CFA, CPA, CIA, CISA or other relevant certifications, preferred.