Company Summary: Leading Re-insurer based in Bermuda.
The Reserving Actuary will be responsible for:
- Reserving projects for long-tailed P&C lines.
- Assisting in ERM review on new transactions.
- Assisting in the implementation of a robust risk management framework.
The Reserving Actuary should have the following qualifications:
- 3-6 years of reserving experience.
- ACAS or FCAS.
- Knowledge of P&C Insurance and Reinsurance.
A leading Reinsurer has an opening for a P&C Reserving Actuary. This individual will sit on a growing team and will have the opportunity to help identify, quantify, and manage all risks of the organization.