- Providing Credit Risk analysis and decisioning within the delegated authority on credit proposals and reviews of the portfolio in scope.
- Safeguarding the moderate risk profile of the bank by making substantiated, integrated, risk advices and decisions on individual files, as per the risk governance of the bank.
- Presenting (credit) proposals / advices in risk committees (e.g. CCC, BRC)
- Actively involved (together with senior credit analyst) in Watch and other Risk meetings, pre-discussions for larger and / or complex files with business lines to ensure focus on the right transactions and ensuring better and focused credit proposals.
- Responsible for embedding regulations and regulatory changes in daily credit decisions. Providing expert knowledge (together with senior credit analyst) to relevant stakeholders on credit risk models, policies, stress tests, portfolio deep dives & scenario analysis, credit risk reporting, RAS setting / RAS oversight, forecast impairments, ECB inspections, regulatory requests, RWA, data requirements, Risk Opinions, new origination/product propositions, etc
- Using expert knowledge (together with senior credit analyst) to improve decisioning models or make decisioning models more data driven.
We are looking for a passionate and hardworking professional with (ideally) the following skills:
- Academic qualifications: University degree in Economics, Econometrics, Business Administration, Statistics, Mathematics or related field or equivalent level of knowledge.
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of and experience with financial analysis, credit structuring and related topics (e.g. PD, LGD, Forbearance, DoD).
- Sector, industry and product knowledge of relevant business lines.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge on relevant (regulatory) concepts, e.g. EBA guidelines, RWA, EC.
- Strong communication skills, able to establish constructive relationships with all stakeholders.
- Open to change and working across sectors, segments, departments.
- Excellent in speaking and writing in English.