Key Roles and Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Analyst role with Leading Commodity Trading House:
- Handle all Credit Analysis matters including due diligence and credit risk analysis of a portfolio of commodities.
- Assess and advise on counterparty risk and mitigations. Recommend internal limits, security instruments, payment and credit terms.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to advise on Credit matters
- Ensure compliance with the internal credit policy & procedures.
- Qualitative analysis of the industry and advising Front Office on trends in the industry
- Drive business strategy through Credit Analysis to ensure long-term business performance
Requirements of the Credit Risk Analyst role with Leading Commodity Trading House:
- At least 5 years of experience in Credit Analysis, Credit Risk, Due Diligence or a related field
- Experience in Commodities or a relevant industry
- Good understanding of Credit Risk processes and policies
- Strong technical skills and a strategic mindset and business acumen
- Excellent stakeholder management, and a keen eye for detail