We have a current opportunity for a Senior Credit Risk Controller on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading global Corporate & Investment bank and sits with an established Credit Risk Control team. Activities include;
- Have ownership of internal credit risk reporting as part of the regular processes to specific committees, to the management and support the preparation of credit risk reporting at a European level.
- Be the main point of contact for credit risk management with regard to internal and external queries for monitoring and reporting.
- Perform a leading role in internal projects for the implementation of new regulatory or internal requirements.
- Analyze selected credit risk issues.
- Proven background and extensive knowledge in Credit Risk Reporting/Controlling
- A university degree in Business, Finance, Economics or a relevant field.
- Proficient PC Skills and working experience of Python, SQL, SAS or similar.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements within the framework of MaRisk and CRR/CRD IV.
- Working proficiency in English.
- Experience working in a matrixed global organisation is beneficial but not mandatory.