A major American Financial Institution is expanding their Technology Risk Function with senior level, experienced hires and is looking to hire a Risk Managers experiences in IT, Cyber Security, Information Security, Vendor Risk or Digital Platforms. This is a very high exposure role; on a team of experienced risk professionals. In this position, you will be hands-on in the development of risk infrastructure, providing risk oversight and governance support of the first line of defense and leading a team in the identification, quantification and aggregation of key risks and controls. In this role you will also find yourself regularly communicating and working alongside C-Suite executives within the business and acting autonomously on you work. This team is expanding rapidly over the next few years, and this is the perfect opportunity for someone to come in and help build a function from the ground up.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Assess, monitor, and establish effective IT Risk frameworks and controls for the organization
- Serving as an subject matter expert for IT Risk
- Regularly communicating and collaborating with stakeholders across the organization for effective risk assessment and management
- Leading a specialized team for IT Risk Management
What We Need From You:
- 8-10 years of fulltime (non internship) experience working in 1st or 2nd line Technology/IT Risk functions within a Bank or Financial Services organization, or Big 4 consulting firm for financial services
- Experience working in IT Risk, Cyber Security, Digital Platforms, or Vendor Risk
- Experience establishing technology risk and controls programs
- Technical experience with DevOps, Architecture, Security, App Development, etc
- Relevant qualifications include CISSP, CISA, CIA, CRMA etc.
- Experience working with Risk, Security, and or Audit frameworks
- Experience evaluating IT Architecture design for infrastructure and business technology