Leading Financial Research Provider | Senior Developer
Location: Nice, France
We have been mandated to find a Senior Developer for the Production Team of an extremely successful company that provides the latest advances in smart beta design and implementation to the whole investment industry.
The company was founded to transfer advancements in smart beta from academia to industry through investable indices. They provide a foundation for investors to access these indices with complete methodology. With around 45bn USD in assets replacing its indices, the company is a huge player in smart beta and factor investing. If you are looking for a role with huge scope for progression and innovation, this is the job for you!
It is important to be able to work well in a small team and take responsibility for your development and assess the whole picture and not just small pieces of code.
- Ability to use MATLAB and SQL as development tools
- Some quantitative finance exposure (Professional or Academic)
- Previous software development experience in a professional environment would also be plus.
- University Degree level in Computer Science/Computer engineering or similar field
- English Language written and spoken skills are required. (French is not required but a willingness to learn over time would be great.)
The candidate must have a valid EU Work Permit.
If you would like to hear more on this Senior Developer role, please send an email