Selby Jennings has partnered with an internationally renowned, mid-market American bank who are looking to invest and grow their Fixed Income Analytics team with the addition of an experienced analyst.
- Identifying and extensively analyzing High Yield, Distressed Debt, and Special Situations credit markets.
- Liaising with Traders and Sales people to provide them with support and answer any questions they may have.
- Producing regular reports on potential opportunities within the market, along with macro market briefings for Trading & Sales teams.
- Support in training and development of junior staff members.
- Ideally has 10+ year of experience with distressed/high-yield assets.
- Show a demonstrated history of analysis of distressed/high-yield assets.
- Thrives in a research and analytical driven role.
- Fluent in English, with strong communication skills.
If you are interested in this role please apply or get in touch with the Sales & Trading Team for more information.