- Work cross-functionally with teams from other verticals for any technology-related matters.
- In charge of installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, and printers.
- Work independently and efficiently on multiple projects of different sizes and scopes while taking a long-term view of how it fits the company's holistic vision.
- Providing technological support, investigating, diagnosing, and solving computer software and hardware faults.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in a banking environment.
- Strong technical and working experience with CISCO Network device management, can locally support the network change requirement with the Communication teams in head office.
- Excellent Server management experience including ESXi, vCenter, support patching, vulnerability mitigation, VM machine creation and other server related work.
- Experience in the dealing room turret setup, VOIP phones, Video Conference systems, and mobile phone setup.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as the role requires to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)