I am currently working with one of the top banks on Wall Street who is searching for a Senior Java Software Engineer to sit within their Equities Electronic Trading Team. This position will be a hybrid model, with 3 days a week in office in New York.
My client is looking for a Senior Software Engineer who has an expertise is Java and a background trading to come in and work on their Liquidity Engines platform. The successful senior software engineer will be able to ensure that the platform can handle the extremely high volume of data that is necessary for the organization to generate revenue.
This is a great opportunity to come into the most established and successful banks and be a part of a team with high visibility to the executive suite
The successful Senior Java Software Engineer will:
- Have the ability to work with massive amounts of data
- Be working with options smart order routing and crossing engine
- Work extensively with automation testing tools and trading engines
Qualifications for the Senior Java Software Engineer:
- 5+ years of experience with Core Java
- Background in the electronic trading space
- Experience with a multi thread environment
- Proven strong communication and collaboration skills
If this position would be of interest, please apply below!