Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals reimagine their careers, globally.
Our client is currently searching for a Senior Mobile App developer to join a stealth start-up, developing a new and specialised mobile social platform. The company is well-funded and have already created prototypes for the product, so they are looking for their first in-house developer to join their team as they build this out further.
As a Senior Mobile App developer, you will be responsible for the following...
- Lead the development and maintenance of cross-platform mobile applications across IOS and Android
- Define architecture and infrastructure, and select processes used across development
- End to end delivery of the application
- Work closely with back end team to ensure seamless integration
As a Senior Mobile App developer, you should have the following...
- 5+ years in cross-platform mobile app development with experience in React Native, Flutter or any cross-platform
- Understanding of software design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs and other web technologies
- Flexible working
- Ability to take full ownership of a product.
- Potential to be included for stocks/RSU
If you would be interested in this position, feel free to reach out by applying with your CV below.