Key responsibilities of the position:
- Development and implementation of new Risk Models.
- Responsible for the validation of scores and score cards, both internal and external.
- Assisting the Credit Strategy team with optimal score recommendations.
- Provide support to Country Risk, Finance and Credit Strategy teams.
- This includes, but is not limited to, Credit Risk acquisitions, ratings and behavioural score cards.
Key requirements of the position:
- A strong background in the development of credit score models.
- An in-depth knowledge of retail risk management within financial services
- A proven track record advising on the strategic use of models.
- Educated to degree level in a quantitative or financial subject.
- Proficient in SQL, R and SPSS.
- Willing to be based in London.