Key responsibilities of the position:
- Providing real time analysis and support for the physical oil and product trading desks.
- Identifying trading opportunities based on market analysis and discussing with traders.
- Recommend and Develop methodologies and tools for financial models for internal customers.
- Responsible for the improvement of tools for structured analysis, information selection and data gathering.
- Preparing presentations and materials for senior management on an ad hoc basis.
Key requirements of the position:
- Exposure to oil products and their markets.
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in analysis of crude or refined products.
- Experience and understanding of the light product market would be beneficial but not essential.
- Ability to handle large quantities of data and information and process this using Python.
- Willing to be based in London.