- Assist Trade Ops Manager to implement commodity trading contracts signed
- Check contract clauses and to formulate relevant LC documents.
- Formulate import LC applications accordingly.
- Liaise with commercial banks on the issuance of LCs.
- Formulate relevant LC documents and to ensure full compliance of LC documents with the terms and conditions of LCs.
- Function as the primary contact person to perform the review on trading contracts and to follow up shipping logistics arrangement.
- Any other tasks as assigned by Trade Ops Manager.
- Min 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in end to end Trading Operations.
- Proficient in English and Mandarin Chinese, both written and spoken
- Good problem-solving skills
- Committed to accuracy at all levels of details
- Able to start work at immediately/short notice
- Any ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by the line manager