- Vendor Presales Background
- Provide pre-sales technical support on the assigned products to customers and partners.
- Work with the Sales team closely to develop and position solutions for go to market selling and customer proposals.
- Understand customer IT/Security infrastructure and business requirements.
- Perform Strategic Solution Selling.
- Perform Solutions Demonstration.
- Perform Proof of Concept.
- Working with Solution Vendors on Business Solution Proposal and attending to RFI/RFP design, compliance and clarifications.
- Put together design guidelines and recommend improvements to customers on the assigned products.
- Perform in house lab tests to validate customer proof-of-concept setups, endpoint/network designs, and endpoint/network deployments using new products and features.
- Keep up-to-date on competitive solutions, products, and services.
- Provide enablement training for Partners & internal Post Sales engineers on the product/ technology knowledge.
- Conduct routine update on the new product/ technology to the internal sales staff.
- Maintain good rapport with customers and vendors.