The Senior Private Banker will:
- Act as trusted advisor to U/HNW clients providing bespoke wealth management services.
- Be accountable for identifying and developing client relationships within the HNW market with a focus on LATAM clients.
- Lead new client acquisition and retention through strong investments, banking, wealth management and wealth advisory services.
- Leverage the specialists in local and global teams in order to provide expertise to service sophisticated clients.
- Typical clients have a net worth of €1 million and above.
- AUM of around €300Bln
- 14 offices across Europe, Asia, and North America
- Global ownership and can cover clients globally and book in any jurisdiction.
- Have a transparent bonus based on NNM/Revenues.
- Flat structure - less politics, access to senior management, with accelerated progress and decision making
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 10+ years' worth experience in Private Banking.
- Experience in managing a client portfolio of at least €200Mln with the ability to generate strong revenues.
- Strong relationships with Spanish clients.
- A transferable book of HNW/UHNW clients.
- Previously worked for a Private Bank, Family Office or investment firm.
Please contact +44 20 3879 0783 or send your CV for more information.