Senior Risk Controller
My client is a globally operating automotive bank that offers financing solutions, leasing and credit services for its product range and dealership network in Germany. The company is looking for someone with in depth experience of risk controlling within the banking sector to take on a senior role within a team, of 7 people: This role zill report directly into the CRO of the German business: He is looking for someone self-motivated and with a solution oriented mindset to Improve existing processes and develop new tools for the company's risk methodology. The role covers all risk types; such as credit, market, financial risk and operational risk. The senior risk controller will working closely with the business, management, front office, IT as well external auditors and regulators such as BaFin. The position is in Frankfurt.
- Develop your own tools and solutions in the quantitative aspect
- Conducting stress tests for all types of risk
- Market fairness assessment of commercial transactions
- Participation in the quality assurance of regulatory reporting/ monthly and quarterly reports
- Risk indicators monitoring , analysis of relevant risks and portfolios
- Establishment and further development of risk management and risk controlling processes
- Development and documentation of all applied risk measurement methods
- Minimum bachelor's degree in computer science, business informatics, economics or comparable qualifications preferably with a mathematical focus or related fields
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Banking education and knowledge of mathematical statistical methods for quantifying risks
- Professional fluency in English and good German speaking skills
- Experience in MS office, with a focus on Excel and Access
If you would like to find out more about this position feel free to apply below or call Sophia Khallouki at +49 (30) 166374993.