Senior Risk Manager-Enterprise Risk
My client is a well-established company in the energy market, with a very large network and partners in the public sector who they support along the entire energy value chain. The business is driving forward the digital transformation of the energy industry. Through the company's trading floor shareholders and customers have access to international trading business. The head of risk management is looking for a risk manager with a focus on enterprise risk who is ready for a challenging role and looking to take on more responsibility within an team of motivated experts and keep the learning curve growing. He's looking for an organised team player with good communication skills.
- Assessment of the appropriateness of the risk analysis by Risk Owners, in particular the selected distribution functions
- Implementation of risk aggregations and determination of the required risk capital
- Carrying out regular risk inventories
- Evaluation and implementation of risk in entrepreneurial decisions and their documentation
- Advising and supporting Risk Owners in the opportunities /risks recording
- Minimum bachelor's degree in economics or comparable qualifications preferably with a mathematical focus or related fields
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in Monte Carlo simulations and distribution functions are a big plus
- Professional fluency in English and German, spoken and written skills
If you would like to find out more about this position feel free to apply below or call Sophia Khallouki at +49 (30) 166374993.