- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering partners and understand the business impact of your systems and show good judgement when making trade-offs.
- Take ownership of design by providing a system-wide view and caring for Product Design team rituals that ensure more robust work across the entire team.
- Work independently and efficiently on multiple projects of different sizes and scopes while taking a long-term view of how it fits the company's holistic vision.
- Conduct and facilitate ideation sessions, design validation, and usability testing to ensure the highest product quality standards.
- At least 3 years of experience in a UX/UI/Product Design role. 5+ years of total design experience.
- Strong understanding and respect for the fundamentals of user-centric design and design thinking principles.
- Excellent understanding of user experience design for the web, mobile, or touch devices. Good eye for visual design and hands-on experience in user interface design.
- Experience with Figma, Sketch, Jira, and Balsamiq. Ability to prototype and demonstrate design concepts to extended stakeholders using Figma & Invision.
- Experience in FinTech, financial applications would be a plus.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)