Selby Jennings is working to build the engineering team at a well funded first-of-its-kind start up.
Despite the economic uncertainty of the past few months, they just received $30m+ Series A funding and are poised to grow rapidly in the next few years. The firm is already being talked about as the next FinTech unicorn. The firm was founded by alumni from SoFi, SAP, Marqeta, Visa, Mulesoft among many other household names and FinTech unicorns.
They are looking to add top tier technologists to their already world-class team. Competitive base salary and equity options package are included in the compensation.
These positions can be fully remote but the firm is HQ'd in San Francisco and they have a preference for local candidates or those who work out of their Engineering Hub in Salt Lake City.
- Lead and own major initiatives to extend their platforms capabilities
- Design sophisticated API interfaces and domain models to provide consistency across multiple downstream vendor integrations
- Build secure, robust, scalable, and performant systems for processing transactions and managing customer data
- A bachelor's degree in a STEM field, or successful start-up experience
- Experience with Python, React, Linux, REST API frameworks, Docker
- 5+ years software engineering experience
- 1+ years domain experience in FinTech or payments
Nice to have:
- Experience working with service mesh architectures on major Cloud providers like AWS
- Experience designing and implementing APIs for third-party developers
- Experience integrating third-party vendor solutions into backend systems
- Experience with our tech stack, which includes Python (Flask & Django) and Kubernetes
- Experience with financial standards