The world's largest equity derivatives clearing organization is looking to add new additions to their technology team. Mostly dealing with post-trade and market data, they are going through a major technology-driven transformation that will leverage a cloud-native platform.
You will be developing their core platform working across multiple asset classes to provide cloud research-driven solutions. Undergoing a technology-driven transition, they have invested heavily in modern technology to provide solution-oriented solutions to optimize within the financial market.
Getting closer to the launch of the platform, they are actively looking to grow their headcount into 2023.
What you'll be working on:
- Directly work with their core clearing platform and implement new technologies
- Working with business analysis, product owners, clarifying requirements/needs for features, designing and implementing functionality, and supporting the testing teams for integration
- Streaming application development and building AWS cloud applications
- Minimum of 8 years of professional experience is essential
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field