Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals reimagine their careers, globally.
A leading Hong Kong-based Financial Services Group, with over USD$100Bn AUM is seeking a talented and experienced System Analyst to join their Wealth Management team. The successful candidate will be responsible fort the roll out of their new stock trading platform, ensuring it runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Analyse existing systems and processes and provide recommendations for improvements
- Design and develop new features for our stock trading platform
- Collaborate with developers, testers, and end-users to ensure the platform meets business requirements
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for the platform
- Develop and maintain system documentation and user manuals
- Participate in project planning and management activities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 7 years of experience in system analysis and design
- Strong knowledge of software development life-cycle and agile methodologies
- Experience with stock trading platforms or financial systems is a plus
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese and English
- Generous Annual Leave Package
- Guaranteed Double Pay end of year
If you are passionate about developing innovative solutions to complex problems and want to work in a dynamic and challenging environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. They offer competitive compensation packages and opportunities for career growth within the organisation.