One of Germany's leading banking institutions is going trough a huge digitalization and modernization. They are looking for creative and innovative people to join the team and take them to the next step.
- Join an established company that is creative and innovate.
- A very high relevance of your work, because our products are available to over 50 million savings bank customers.
- Flexible working from home model.
- Competitive salary and pension plan and various employee benefits.
- 30 days holiday + 2 bank holidays (24/12 and 31/12)
- Wide range of further training and growth opportunities.
- You will optimize applications and websites for the online banking team and design new applications and functionalities for millions of users
- You will develop and optimize the UX in many aspects of the company.
- You evaluate web analytics data, develop competition and expert analyses, plan, accompany and carry out UX tests.
- You conduct internal and external workshops and present our own concepts to internal product teams, savings banks and our partners
- You engage in stakeholder management in UX projects
- You have 3+ years of UX/UI industry experience.
- You are a user-focused and have deep knowledge in your field.
- creative, pragmatic in the right places and can think analytically.
- You are a strong communicator.
- You have a strong interest in the digitization banking industry and at the same time follows developments in the FinTech market.
- You have a degree in a relevant field eg Media Technology, Communication Design.
If you are interested in discussing this role please apply with your current CV. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out to Louise Bagge.