A leading global bank is seeking a senior credit risk professional to help lead their new team covering Technology, Media, and Telecommunications portfolios. This team is responsible for the underwriting and credit analysis of corporate developed markets within North America.
This individual will be sitting in the first line of defense, leading the credit underwriting, identification, management, and monitoring for credit risk across the business with credit approval authority. The ideal candidate has experience in both banking and credit risk, as this individual will also be facilitating relationships with key clients in banking and risk.
- Lead end to end underwriting process (from early origination to credit approval memos), credit analysis, and monitoring
- Facilitate relationships with key clients in banking, risk, and key regulators
- Support Head on strategic initiatives and projects
- 7+ years of relationship management, banking, or credit risk experience
- Experience / exposure to global credit risk management standards
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills