Senior Vice President of Investor Relations
A Real Estate Private Equity firm that specializes in making investments in middle-market companies in the United States to add a Senior Vice President of Investor Relations. They a focus on generating attractive returns for its investors, has a proven track record of helping businesses grow and thrive. The firm's investment strategy is to partner with management teams to provide strategic and operational support, while also leveraging its extensive network to help drive growth and create value.
They invest in both equity and debt financing, as well as have a variety of transaction structures. This allows the firm to tailor its investments to the specific needs of each company, and to provide the capital and resources necessary to achieve its growth objectives.
The Senior Vice President of Investor Relations will be responsible for all the professional aspects that facilitate the communications and Investor Relations activities of the company, including the company's positioning in the financial community, communications with investors and potential investors, communication across various media platforms.
Senior Vice President of Investor Relations Responsibilities
- Lead Capital Raising efforts (ideally having experience with RIAs)
- Develop and maintain the company's investor relations and communications plan
- Create presentations, certain press releases, quarterly updates, and other investor-related materials
- Serve as the first point of contact for the investment community
- Organize conferences, road shows, conference calls, and investor meetings
- Maintenance of investor database
Senior Vice President of Investor Relations Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years of experience
- Real Estate experience preferred
- Prior experience in generating marketing materials and raising capital
- Highly developed senses of responsibility and organization
- Strong and effective written, verbal, and presentation communication skills-ability to interact with all levels of management and investors