Selby Jennings is partnered with a multi-billion dollar Investment Management Firm that is building out its presence in Dallas, Texas. This firm has been in business for over a decade and over the recent three years, doubled its AUM to 65 Billion. We are partnered exclusively with this firm to seek an exceptional Service Desk Engineer to join the team.
The Service Desk Engineer will be part of the firm's wider Infrastructure Engineering Division and will provide support and administration to end users across the firm. The ideal candidate is self-directed and can work independently and collaboratively with other technologists at the firm.
- Provide white-glove customer support to technical and nontechnical business personnel
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve complex technical incidents
- Work collaboratively with a global engineering team
- Troubleshoot issues across hardware, software, trading environment, operating systems, and mobile phones
- 3-5 years of relevant experience providing end-user support in a fast-paced environment
- Experience troubleshooting Windows/Apple laptops, Windows 356 Virtual Desktops, phones
- Strong experience resolving issues with messaging platforms/video conferencing tools (Slack, Zoom, A/V, and conference room issues
- Experience within a VDI or Citrix environment
- Experience troubleshooting networking issues related to TCP/IP, DNS, and DHCP
This is a full-time role based in Dallas, Texas. The firm can offer relocation assistance for the right candidate if necessary.