Our client is a leading London bank looking to add to their Treasury function in London. They're looking for outgoing, enthusiastic, and confident young professionals to become a Short Term Markets Manager.
- Trading a range of products - cash, debt instruments, FX, Short-Term Interest Rate Derivatives
- Managing external relationships with banks and brokers, as well as internally with stakeholders
- Interaction with Sales desks
- Portfolio optimisation through market updates and improving MI
- Cash and risk management.
- 2-4 years' experience in a similar position, or in trading roles
- Experience and/or knowledge of the assets/products involved - cash, debt, rates, FX
- Interest in the markets and enthusiasm.
If you're interested in this position please apply.