Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- A Master's or Ph.D. from a top 50 Computer Science or Computer Information Systems program
- At least four years of professional experience working with Linux Environment and working on a bare-metal server
- Engineers with 6-10 years of experience need to come from a hedge fund or a large financial institution; ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Engineers with less than 6 years of experience need to have experience working in high-performance environments.
- Prior experience working with an SRE mindset or strong understanding of SRE practices.
- Expert programming skills with Python.
- Strong communication skills; ability to identify latency issues and communicate clearly your solution
- Ability to be a critical thinker and challenge the norms.