A multi-billion dollar global hedge fund is currently seeking top software engineers to join a two year career acceleration program in New York City. They are looking for the top 1% of engineers to work on challenging and high-impact projects that will drive their business forward. You will have the opportunity to work alongside amazing mentors and investment professionals that will guide you to become the future leaders of the company. This is a phenomenal program that will lead to great results in your professional and technical growth.
Some projects to work on will include the greenfield development of a proprietary trading platform and optimization of an enterprise data platform. There will also be opportunities to work directly with different trading teams within the firm as a quantitative developer. If you are someone who is passionate about both software development and finance, please reach out for more information.
- Designing, developing, and deploying impactful and complex enterprise software solutions
- Visibility and partnership with technology leadership
- Collaborate with researchers and traders across high performing teams
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related STEM discipline
- 2-6 years professional software engineering experience
- 3.5 + GPA
- Highly proficient in at least one of the following: (Java, C++, Python)