One of the world's oldest and most elite trading institutions is looking for a Software Engineer to join its high performing engineering team.
The firm is ideally looking for a candidate that's proficient in C++, C#, or Python. Realistically they're a tech-agnostic business that wants to utilize the best technology for the job at hand and will encourage its engineers to innovate and explore.
Their engineers work closely with traders to identify the business problems they face and determine how they should be solved. They apply a disciplined and scientific approach.
- Design, develop, support, and maintain trading systems, tools, and infrastructure
- Collaborate deeply with traders, risk analysts, researchers, and other engineers
- Gain and develop an in-depth understanding of trading theory and practice
- Strong engineering instincts and a deep understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Experience writing software in C++, C#, C, and/or Python
- 1-3 years of full time working experience at a prominent technology firm
- B.S. in Computer Science from a top academic institution with a strong GPA
- A passion for clean code, simple well-architected systems and continuous improvement
- Ability to collaborate with developers, traders, and business operations
- startup or financial services experience
This is not an entry-level position - no fresh grads please!
Our client is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.