- Strong academic background
- 1-4 years of corporate finance experience in buyside investing, investment banking, investment research, private equity or restructuring advisory.
- Strong financial accounting, analysis and modeling
- Strong intellectual curiosity around the investment process across industries
- The analyst will be responsible for assisting senior investment professionals in the sourcing and underwriting of buyout PE transactions.
- The analyst will be part of a small team of highly qualified investment professionals and involved in all aspects of the investment process.
- Prepare detailed financial models on current and potential investment opportunities