Salary: 90-100k base
Company Summary: An innovate P&C Insurance firm in the Northeast is looking to add a Sr Actuarial Analyst to their growing team. This company is the 39th largest P&C insurance company and has an A+ ranking by A.M. Best. They are looking for someone to assist with commercial lines of business, who is looking for opportunities to grow within the P&C Actuarial space.
The Sr Actuarial Analyst / Assistant will be responsible for:
- Pricing and rate filings for commercial lines: business owners, auto liability, commercial property, cyber, etc.
- Using predictive models or coding languages like R and Python
- Working closely with the product management and underwriting teams
The Sr Actuarial Analyst / Assistant should have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years actuarial experience (preferences pricing, but not required)
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics or Actuarial Science
- Proficiency with Excel (Preference is with R and Python but not required)
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, and Vision plan
- Wellness Program: On site gym, Peloton App Subscription, Wellness Challenge, etc.
- Employee Stock Purchase Savings Plan
- Tuition Assistance Program / Student Loan Repayment
If you are interested in the Sr Actuarial Analyst / Assistant role, then please don't wait to apply.