Systematic Macro Quant Trader
A top hedge fund with AUM of over $15BN based in New York is looking for quant trader to join their systematic macro team. The firm has a phenomenal track record of success and is looking to onboard new strategies and ideas that will help them further scale their growth.
The vacancy that they are looking to fill at the moment is an quant trader on their systematic macro desk doing full cycle research, development, and implementation of systematic trading strategies alongside other senior traders. This firm offers the ideal scenario for anyone who is looking for a challenging role that will expose them to a dynamic team environment. This role is ideal for a driven candidate as you will work directly with portfolio managers and senior QRs to research and trade new strategies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Research, development and implementation of systematic trading strategies (intraday to weekly holding period)
- Conduct quantitative research with a focus on alpha signal generation
- Work directly with a portfolio manager to research, develop and implement new trading strategies
- Responsible for full stack research from idea generation to trade implementation
Ideal candidates should possess:
- 1+ years of experience in an alpha generating seat
- Exceptional programming and quantitative skills (python or C++)
- Masters degree in a computation field, Ph.D preferred
- Live-trading track record with sharpe ratio 1.5+
- Experience finding and working with sources of edge in financial data is a plus
If there is an interest, please click the APPLY NOW button below.