My client, a prestigious global Investment Bank, is looking to make the hire of a focused Investment banking Associate to join their Technology M&A team. If you are an experienced Associate level candidate coming from a strong Investment Banking (M&A) background, this is a wonderful opportunity for you!
Even if you do not have direct Technology experience, they want candidates who are passionate about the Tech space and want to join an elite and growing platform.
- To design, build, and manage discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, and merger consequences models for live and contemplated transactions
- To develop detailed industry materials for multiple Technology subsectors
- To work on transactions for companies across a variety of Technology subsectors
- Mentoring and training Analyst and Associate level bankers, and helping with recruiting efforts
- Maintaining client relations during the deal execution period and building industry-specific or product-specific expertise
- Regular contact with other internal teams within the bank to ensure the smooth running of the execution process
- To conduct research and analysis on the Bank's clients and prospects as well as industry sub-sectors and contribute ideas for those clients and prospects in the Technology sector.
- Must have direct investment banking (M&A) experience
- No specific sector experience is required, but Technology is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Excellent analytical, modeling, and technical skills
- Strong client management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Solid professional writing skills, particularly in preparing IMs and relevant documents and announcements
- Must be a good team player and have the ability to work under pressure
Salary and Benefits:
- Base Salary: £100,000 - £130,000
- Discretionary 100% cash bonus paid annually - extremely competitive
- Private Health Insurance, competitive pension scheme, among others
If you fit the above requirements and are interested in a career in Investment Banking, please apply!