A leading bank is seeking a seasoned Technology and Risk professional to join their fast growing Technology Risk organization as a VP, Technology Risk. Supporting the bank's front-office revenue generating lines of business, the VP, Technology Risk will be responsible for the overall development and execution of an enhanced Technology/Cyber Risk program including Development of Tech Risk Appetite, Risk identification, Risk assessments, as well as reporting. The Ideal candidate for the VP, Technology Risk will be knowledgeable Risk professional with in-depth experience across emerging technology and digital banking.
- Assume ownership for the development, implementation, and execution of an advanced Technology/Cyber Risk Program spanning the bank's front office business areas.
- Design and manage the execution of IT risk assessments of infrastructure, application, and security technology across relevant lines of business
- Execution of reviews/testing of the internal control environment, as well as identification & remediation of control framework gaps as it pertains to disaster recovery and resilience.
- Work collaboratively with business heads and senior Technology stakeholders focused on identification of control inefficiencies focused on emerging technology.
- Help to proactively resolve control issues and work alongside relevant teams to strengthen the control environment and help to fortify policies and procedures.
- Act as a strategic advisor to the business helping to streamline process and fortify failover solutions.
- Stay current with industry trends and potential risk both internally and externally to ensure consistentency and efficiency with Audits as it pertains to the relevant lines of business.
- 7+ Years leading/managing large complex technology risk/control initiatives.
- Detailed understanding of infrastructure technology as well as emerging technology
- CISA, CRISC, CISSP, OR CISM preferred
- Bachelors (Masters Preferred)
- Understanding of front-office areas of business, such as banking and capital markets, sales & trading, investment management
- Specific experience looking at technology risk pertaining to transactions is a plus