A leading £20bn hedge fund who oversees assets on behalf of institutional investors from around the world is looking for a Trade Cost Analyst who will aid and support the FX team. The role is primarily focused on Analysing the Market Post Executing on Trades.
- Excellent Academics with degree(s) in STEM / Economics / Data
- At least 2 years experience as a Trade Cost Analyst
- Strong interest in being in this space, analysing data and looking at the impacts
- It is important to also have good communications skills
- FX skills are helpful but any asset class coverage is useful
- Helpful to understand how to use Trade Feeder
- Ideally will be working in a Hedge Fund or Asset Management Firm
- Currently no one at the HF covers this function so it will be building out a whole new piece of their business
- While you will be supporting FX in the first instance there is scope to support a number of other asset classes.
- Responsible for analysis post execution, of the market and be looking for the impacts
- Communications skills are important as findings will need to be presented to Stakeholders
- They use Trader-Feeder to analyse the quality of the executions