One of the leading Hedge Funds in the world with ~$60 billion in AUM is looking to add an Associate level candidate to their greater Treasury Function.
This hire will be tasked with assisting the Treasury Team by structuring complex credit instruments and opportunistic credit investments. This hire will have direct interface with investment strategy teams working on Asset Backed Securities, Securitized Products, and Structured Loans to make sure financing objectives and activities align with the investment strategies within the firm.
The ideal candidate must have at least 3 years of experience in a HF Credit, Prime Brokerage, or Buyside Treasury function with expert level knowledge in Fixed Income and Credit related investment strategies. This hire must have prior exposure to financing arrangements, repurchase agreements, margin loans, and total return swaps.
- Developing innovative financing strategies related to new investments and products
- Execute financing solutions for Fixed Income and Structured Lending investments
- Work closely with internal investment team as well as external Investment Banks and other financial institutions
- Perform financing market analysis to identify unique opportunities for investment and leverage capacity
- 3+ years of experience in a Prime Brokerage, HF Credit, or Buyside Treasury Function
- Working knowledge of Fixed Income Securities, Securitized Products, and Credit Strategies
- Exposure to financing agreements, repurchase agreements, margin loans, and total return swaps
- Excellent written and oral communication skills